Friday, May 15, 2009

Package from Down Under


Well, it's finally arrived: My copy of the Visual Arts textbook from Western Australia. I was contacted by Lynda Kuntyj (co-author) nearly 2 years ago about using some of my artwork in this book, and I happily obliged. There's something very wonderful about being immortalized in print.

The book is full of exciting and challenging exercises, and has some fantastic artwork. I feel honored to be in the company of so many accomplished artists. If you'd like to order your own copy, it can be purchased from Impact Publishing. The ISBN number is: 978 1 921305 22 1.

8 comments:

Debra James Percival said...

Congratulations Robin! The book sounds wonderful.

Gayle Bell said...

How wonderful, Robin, and congratulations. I'll look forward to seeing the book and your artwork.

Robin Jamison Hernandez said...

Thank you, Gayle! :)

Betty Refour said...

congrats!

Lynda Lehmann said...

Congratulations on being featured in a book on art, Robin!!

Robin Jamison Hernandez said...

Thanks so much, Betty and Lynda! :)

abhi said...

congratulations awesome book

Anonymous said...

NICE BOOK